EDF Energies Nouvelles is a leading international player in the renewable energies sector. The Group’s business activities, most of which were developed only recently and are innovative, require motivation, an ability to adapt and special know-how.
Here are typical activities of EDF EN, related to our main expertises in projects Development, in Construction of wind and solar facilities, and in Operation and Maintenance (O&M) management of production assets.
Lay the groundwork and coordinate
• Overall project management
• Selection of new sites
• Implementation of impact studies (noise, fauna, flora, etc.)
• Handling of a project’s legal and financial aspects
• Genuine local coordination, in conjunction with local officials
Qualities: multi-disciplinary expertise, keen organisational abilities, conviction, perseverance.
Oversee and optimise
• Failure and incident studies, identification of causes
• Organisation of feedback loops
• Recommendations for greater efficiency and solutions
• Possible inspections of equipment
Qualities : self-starter, good analytical skills, ingenuity, responsiveness.
Manage and implement
• Contractual arrangements for construction projects (tenders, etc.)
• Project tracking/local leadership
• Handover testing and commissioning
Qualities : meticulousness, good negotiation skills, tight management of priorities.