OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Assuring the reliability of our assets is a major concern of EDF EN. Because of our operation-maintenance expertise, plant production reliability is enhanced. These capabilities benefit our customer.
A valuable skill for EDF EN and its clients
EDF Energies Nouvelles ensures the Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of its renewable energy facilities. The company benefits from the engrained know-how and practical experience of its North American subsidiary, wind O&M services market leader in the USA for more than 25 years.
These qualities are key points for wind and photovoltaic plants owners who entrust EDF Energies Nouvelles with the O&M of their assets.
• 24/7 remote monitoring of solar and wind farms
• Real time production data and analysis
• Preventive and corrective maintenance with in-depth incident analysis, troubleshooting, stock handling and risk management.
Emphasis on a skilled workforce
• A highly skilled engineering department: design and creation of data analysis tools, development of long term production optimization solutions, inspection and technical audits
• Two Operation Control Centers (OCCs) in Europe and the USA: data centralisation and remote control of on-site equipment
• Local maintenance branches: reaction time optimization, production loss reduction and fostering of close links with local communities.